Representing Clients in All Phases of Civil Law
- Are you contemplating divorce?
- Are you or a loved one recovering from a serious personal injury and wondering how to pay for medical expenses?
- Are you considering an estate plan for your family?
- Do you need the counsel of a lawyer to help complete a real estate transaction?
For these and other personal or professional concerns, the participation of an experienced attorney is necessary. At The Law Firm of Gary N. Weintraub, LLP in Huntington, Gary Weintraub has assisted a wide range of clients in Suffolk County and Nassau County for more than 40 years. We are sensitive in pursuing your goals in a variety of areas:
- Family law and domestic relations matters: Representing clients in divorce, child custody, and related legal matters.
- Personal injury: If you have been injured in a car accident, bitten by a dog, or otherwise injured in an accident, our firm can help you explore your options for pursuing a personal injury lawsuit and settlement, helping you seek the compensation you need and deserve.
- Estate litigation: We can help you settle a range of disputes that commonly arise during the estate administration process, from will contests to breach of fiduciary duty.
- Real estate transactions: We represent individual and business clients in real estate closings, real estate contracts, deeds, easements, real estate litigation, leases and related matters.
- Municipal litigation: Our firm has represented villages, counties, and private litigants throughout Long Island in land use and zoning, environmental law, and related legal issues.
Speak with the attorney who associates and opponents alike have called a "lawyer's lawyer." Contact our Huntington law office for an initial consultation. Call 631-421-2500.
The Law Firm of Gary N. Weintraub, LLP: 43 Years of Experience, Working for You
From the start of your estate planning to an appeal of an adverse judicial determination, our Long Island, New York, law office is solidly in your corner. We listen carefully, and are responsive to your concerns. We return all messages promptly. We also pay close attention to any changes or updates in the law that may impact our clients' cases.
Whether you are dealing with a divorce or are recovering from a personal injury suffered in an accident — our caring attorneys will work hard to achieve your goals. We look forward to meeting you at our Long Island law office.
Experienced Attorney Representing Clients in Civil and Criminal Matters: For an Initial Consultation, Call 631-421-2500
Contact an experienced Suffolk County trial lawyer by phone or e-mail. Our appointment scheduling is flexible.