Sound Advice in Family Law and Divorce Legal Matters
- Are you confused as to what to expect in your divorce?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the many ramifications and repercussions for both you and your children that are part of a divorce?
Divorce and other legal issues involving the family often present many emotional challenges. Huntington family law attorney Gary N. Weintraub and the other lawyers of our firm are well aware of these issues. In every family legal matter, we seek to accomplish our clients' goals without adding to this strain. Typically that involves resolving disputes through negotiation. However, we will not shy away from litigation if it is the only way to accomplish your objectives.
Attorney Gary N. Weintraub's 43-Plus Years of Experience Can Help You
Our law firm guides Nassau and Suffolk County clients to wise decisions in family law practice areas such as:
- Divorce: Contested divorce, uncontested divorce, and high net-worth divorce
- Child Custody
- Child Support/Spousal Support
- Property Division and Equitable Distribution
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Family Offense Proceedings
- Orders of Protection
Allegations of Domestic Violence
Our firm has represented numerous clients in matters involving allegations of domestic violence. We have helped many family members to obtain orders of protection when warranted. Additionally, if you have been falsely accused of domestic violence, we can defend you against these serious allegations. Whatever your family law need, the Long Island, New York, Law Firm of Gary N. Weintraub, LLP can thoroughly and aggressively represent your interests.
Contact a Suffolk County Divorce Lawyer
Whether you are contemplating divorce or involved in a child custody dispute, our firm can provide you with skilled and experienced legal advocacy. Contact us by calling 631-421-2500, or e-mail us.